Effing holiday. Only 9 hours left till school starts again. Rugby match PJ vs. JJ tomorrow. Woots. I'm so catching the vibe. Oh, and their jerseys are hot. Ok, specifically the SA's jerseys are. They looked like clowns way up from my Biology class the other day. I mean, yeah, how can they not be striking enough when they look like zebras? Fast-moving zebras, plus extra hot. We're not supposed to peep I know. But this sucks. I haven't had any decent time to even watch a full-time rugby match without interferences! All I know was to await Mr Yaw's voice bugging us to head to the hall for PE. So yes people, that's my Tuesdays for you.
An 11-year old called me a "King Kong's mother!". Whatever that's suppose to mean, but being loggerheads with kids made my day. I mean, these people don't even think of the things coming out from their mouth. Winning is a must. How illogical their counterattacks can be. Try being friends with a rascal who persistently uses "None of your beeswax" for every single thing you mutter. How annoyingly cute.
Oh, and did I mention? I.am.in.love.with.piano.pieces. Though I must say that it's pretty normal for anyone to feel awed to a beautiful melody being played on the piano. But I'm gripped by them. Maybe, it's not just the music, maybe, it's just how someone connects to the piano. The passion. On Saturday, Nazerry played a couple of pieces. And he played them beautifully. It's true. Life without passion is as good as death. I've never seen anyone mustering so much passion in piano, the way his fingers run over the keys and how he sways to the music unite into a beautiful music. A spectacular piece that glued the group of us gathering around the piano on the ground.
Meanwhile, I'm bombarded with assignments and tests. Academically, I'm hanging on a thin rope, almost faltering. I'm still determined to reform myself. And hopefully, at the end of it, I've moulded into someone who's 110% prepared to be a JC student. Ha. But you might say that I am a JC student. Mentally, nah. I hate myself for this. But no, like I've said, I'm determined. It shall be a tough hurdle, but it'll be worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment