Wednesday, May 03, 2006

While waiting for my Dad to end his toilet business so I can finally have my shower(ahh, stinky me) and before I embark on the needed mugging hours, I would like to share something really interesting.

I lost my pink(don't ask why, my Mom picked this for me. gagh) notebook for about two weeks already. After having forgotten about it, someone passed me back my lost notebook. I was pleased upon the retrieval since I wrote practically everything in there, even irrelevant and school-unrelated contents. Somehow, something has quite changed about it.

Someone wrote things in my notebook lah!

So it started with this ..

So hardworking for wad?

study = no fail --- (1)
no study = fail --- (2)

(1) + (2) :
study + no study = no fail + fail

Factorise:
study (1 + no) = fail (1 + no)
therefore, study = fail

double implied,
no study = no fail

Why study?


And then the person wrote a story involving a John and a CheSiang. Whoever those people are.

So funny.

No comments: