Erwin says:
kau nak join
Erwin says:
tadi baru kita bebual pasal kau
sKeEn I WANT A GUY TWIN!! says:
iyer ker
sKeEn I WANT A GUY TWIN!! says:
alih2 jer bebual pasal aku
sKeEn I WANT A GUY TWIN!! says:
ntah2 cakap bender tak baik
Erwin says:
hehe
Erwin says:
baik
Erwin says:
bukan tak baik
sKeEn I WANT A GUY TWIN!! says:
ape korang cakap sey
Erwin says:
well
Erwin says:
only one sentence
Erwin says:
i said to dan and bala and mizie.'u know wat wud be better for our group
Erwin says:
then...bala ask''wat
Erwin says:
sakinah
Erwin says:
then..we all laugh..hehe
Erwin says:
we miss u u know
sKeEn I WANT A GUY TWIN!! says:
aww erwin. thats the sweetest thing. u noe.. i miss you all also. just now i watched video clip halfway around the world by A teens. den i remembered the 2e4 guys. macam korang ah.
sKeEn I WANT A GUY TWIN!! says:
hurhur
Erwin says:
but u jc student...susah nak ajak kuar..heward jc is stressful
Erwin says:
heard*
Erwin says:
but no matter wat..ull always be the best girlfriend i ever have
Erwin says:
no girl can take over ur place
Erwin says:
to me...kau lah yang paling gerek..ppaling sporting..paling caring girl
Erwin says:
fren i mean
Eh, Erwin's just a guy friend only LAH PLEASE. This guy's unpredictable. But it was sweet nonetheless. I don't even know I can chat in Malay. Tsk. But yea, I miss you guys too. It's just weird when my primary school guyfriends and my secondary school guyfriends are forming a clique and they want me to be a part of it. LOL, anyhoos, all the best in poly!(=
No comments:
Post a Comment