The class has been unstoppably wild and crazy today. (:(: Was expecting Monday Blues but I guess we've all been pretty hyped up so quickly. There were so many "Nong Nong Ago"s everywhere and every little things heard on Singapore Idol last night. HAHA! And it was only 8 am in the morning during GP period! Can you imagine endless cackle and laughter all the way from 8 am till 7 pm? Mdm Ang was furious for a minute.
And I REALLY mean 7 pm. And don't be shallow. It isn't about laughing over silly people attempting to get attention by pulling off humiliating scenes in front of the four judges, it's about everything.
This is all Aiman's fault. And during MT period, we just couldn't stop laughing over something so stupid and lame. And only a few people could really understand what was so funny about. Damn retarded. How can something as simple as a freaking pimple on Khal's chin can be so funny? And about someone's name being pronounced in a THICK MALAY ACCENT. God. I just can't get enough.
Everyone knows how much that can irk me.
Oh goshh I should get a grip. It was a nice day though. Me singing during lessons and entertaining myself like no one's business. Ms Lina doesn't seem to mind my singing. (+ And I'm so damn good in making squeeky noises ok. Like how whiteboard markers can sound like when brought against the whiteboard. Ahh. Mrs Yeo must have been so damn annoyed. And Aiman, stop mouthing things that can make me laugh. I'm gonna die of laughter. Ok! I'm really going nuts today. hauhuahuhauhauuha. I was already on the brink of tears.
And I have no freaking idea what's WRONG with KOH KIAT today. He's really going nuts since all the crappy, senseless, nonsensical things started coming out from his mouth the entire day today. Like "Is that from Pioneer?". He's referring to the pathetic brackets denoting concentration of solutions. Like duh, that DOESN'T originate from Pioneer, of course from the MOE! Only funny terms like AM-MA is being originated from Pioneer. Wkakakakak. Damn retarded. I've never seen Koh Kiat being lame in my entire four years. Oh and FYI, KK will be my classmate for another two years. So that makes us classmates for SIX YEARS. Ha. But Andy and me have been friends ever since P1 so record's not broken.
And our squared-face Class Manager SHAO RONG has been a bugger too today. Funny funny lame jokes during Econs lahh. What's with the dudes in 06S04, man? Aiman has gone bonkers and the other two simply add up to the amount of insanity in the classroom.
And my dearest Angeline RAJA, is really ABSURD. She announced to the whole class that she laughs at the sight of my name calling on her cellphone. Boy, I didn't know I can make such an impact. Ha. She's my bimbotic partner and I love sniffing&belly-hugging her. Such a laughing partner never fails to make my day!
Ms Leong said that I'm always happy when her lessons end since I'll be making loads of noises on the way out of the class. Like duh. HAHA. BUT I LOVE HER LESSONS OK.
And if you want to approach me and say "I saw Erwin!", yep that's him in Singapore Idol. LOL!
Ok, this is bad. I've never updated like this in a very long time and it felt so goood babyyy.
I'm off to mug for my Chem SPA tomorrow which is like YIKES!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment