Monday, May 22, 2006

GP reading programme is such a bitch. TYS is such a bitch too. Cos bitches stuck up to people and you just can't get enough. I just can't get enough. These things help. But, bullshit. All my precious nights.

Mdm Ang is such a weirdo.

- She thinks I'm up to something when she saw my random scribblings on my assignments, things like "I love you." and "Try la". Those don't mean anything ok. I'm just random. I don't think when I scribble, so there's no association or whatsoever to my current emotions.
- She observes me real closely during the BGR & sex talks. I mean, WTH!?!
- She accused me of talking on the phone and giggling the night away.
- And she suspects I have, ok let me quote, "a boy in the background". What's that supposed to mean.

And when I asked why, she said I have an "attractive personality".

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. What only. I do not.

Period.

And if you ask me, yes, she's the same teacher who refuses to let me run during Netball trials, the one who insists on me to remove my contact lenses since I had a red eye, the one who persistently remind me to wash them thoroughly, the one who wonders why on earth I fell silent on a particular day and everything else concerning my welfare.

Dots. Goodness. *gulps* Too caring, but I really should appreciate her.

Or maybe begin to score in GP. Screw those single digits and numbers beyond mediocre results.

No comments: