I'm back to black. Yea, SOTY's kinda an old band now, but the songs remain nice. This got to be a temporary layout again. I'll insert the Media Player later, angelfire.com has been giving me problems lately. There's this song that totally matches this whole setting of the layout.
The SeniorRogues stepped down last Friday. Like holy crap, we're so used to some guidance and support. And to be honest, we're not ready for the M1 competition this Wednesday. Miraculously we'll do great on that day. So we're pinning on sheer luck. Gagh, my stamina's been deteriorating lately, and it seems that this sickly feeling of inconfidence looms in almost occasionally. Screw it.
GP paper was tralala-ok. I should be getting average results if not just a pass, please. For once, I thought I did pretty fine on the essay and comprehension. Though I should complain that my neck's been hurting like crazy due to excessive craning during the papers.
The usual people from OG22 met up. I had to rush off from training, and some others from PJ just ended their College Day rehearsal too. And like how sweet can they be? I was told that they searched all around Esplanade for some Halal restaurant. So we digged in our dinner at 9. There was the Hot Chick(gosh, this sounds so wrong). Actually the meal comprises some fish filet and fries. There were Nasi Uduk and Ayam Belado too. Somehow Belado sounds amusing when I made my order.

darn, was on the verge of barking at someone for some reason, bahh.



And doesn't it feel so good? To have people who don't mind spilling and sharing things in your life, be it trivial or something significant. It keeps any forms of relationships alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment