man, mrs choo was friggin' angry today, you should see. she wanted distinction and because of 3E4's poor attitude and results, she got real mad. hehe =Pp i knew i was gonna fail my maths test. wells, actually mrs choo kinda indirectly hinted me yesterday.
"sakinah, you have became worser and worser. play volleyball good right."
ugh. i was rooted to the ground, dumbfounded. this was the second time she had to demoralise me like that. i was kinda pissed. okok, relax. the other time she scolded me like that i decided to prove her wrong and i freaking did prove her wrong. but maybe right now, i just can't. how can we possibly get a distinction with her difficulty level like that? and trust me, when i got provoked like that, i'll just be freakin' serious the whole day and study. damn right.
so yea. dissapointed with my results! arrgh~~ i jolly well pass the second test for a.maths yesterday. i'll pray. pray for me please..
i woke up at 3 am in the morning last night *lol* kinda weird. i decided to sleep and then study at that time cos i was darn tired(especially after the a.maths test and the remark made by mrs choo). woke up and studied biology. i'm still clueless whether i did the test ok.. or not? =S
i badly, desperately needing my bed this instant. arrgh! firstly, i'm sick(still is). the entire day i just had to stuff tissues under my nostrils cos it's running like a tapwater. and i still had to sit for the bio paper. just went home around 6. we had chem extra class after self-study period. and i got lotsa homework to be done. oh gosh, i need my sleep! and on thursday, there's some mock test a.maths thingy. ugh!
on the bus, me and eve were discussing about our tight exam schedule. i got panicky cos wihtout realising it, the exams are just around the corner. hell yeah! and what am i still doing right now? terhegeh-hegeh kayuh grr.
despite every other bad things that happened yesterday(everyday actually), i still had the time to watch the terminal while i broke my fast with my mom. hehe. real hilarious show. but the last part was sad. but it's a good show =)
hey you know what? another confession. he's sooo cute! oh my god. i can't believe i actually stared at the picture for a few minutes. i'm the most weirdest person i'll ever know. hehe =) but it's true. he's cute. sorry. if you're wondering what was that for, well it's for myself. cos i'm not suppose to have any positive thoughts of him. yeps.
i went home with ais and eva. had a great time laughing. hehe. it's like once in a blue moon kinda thing for me right now. haiz. there's still a feeling in me i still couldn't figure out what, deep, deep down inside.
by the way, just wanna share this song that i really love right now. nice!!~
I just need to talk to you for a second,
It won't take me long,
I gotta get this off my chest,
Listen!
I'm really glad that you can take out time,
Cause I got a lot on my mind,
I never thought that you would be the kind,
To do the dirt and hang you head,
Babygirl won't you make me understand,
Why you would say the things you said to me,
You made me believe we would be forever
But it was all a lie
Now I know I've asked you time and time again,
Were you sure you didn't want another man,
I would of understood it back then,
But you had to wait until I gave in,
Now I know I've been a sucker for your love,
Baby tell me what the hell was I thinking of,
I should of listened to them when they told me
But I learned the hard way
If it never really was what you seen in me,
Why did you say you believed in me,
It's all because of you my security,
It's driving me crazy baby,
If it never really was what you had for me,
Why did you say that you wanted me, needed me,
If it never really was what you ment for me,
Tell me
Why would you play with my heart,
When I gave it all,
It's tearing me apart girl,
All you had to do is so say,
I would of let you go,
You're making it so hard girl
Tell me why, why baby
If it never really was what you seen in me,
Why did you say you believed in me,
(I just tried to give you what you needed)
It's all because of you my security,
It's driving me crazy baby,
(Would you just tell me why you lied to me)
If it never really was what you had for me,
Why did you say that you wanted me, needed me,
(don't know)
If it never really was what you ment for me,
Tell me
-end of song-
hee. alright peeps. i gotta do some serious revision and of course my enemy,
take care. toodles.
love
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment