can't believe i forced myself to gobble twisties down my throat. i'm starving. and why am i still awake at this hour? i'm screaming for my bed at the same time. shucks. guess i'm an internet addict that just can't repel from it.
there's just loads of things to be done. and i took em lightly. my attitude to studies is becoming worse. chis!
err. i was annoyed with the fucken a.maths assignments just now. bah!~ felt like crying. it's just me. i just wanna feel the triumph.
didn't attend to religious class today. i was sick. in the end i dozed off. shoulda came. sheesh, waste my time only.
i badly wanted to use julian's digi cam. but it was spoilt! wells, kinda cos i bought new batteries and the cam just couldn't accept it and there's still the bloody "low battery" signal. what the hell.
just now her sister came and talk to me online. confession: i pretended not to know anything *evil laughter* what's wrong with that? he's no more in my life. i shouldn't care.
oh my god. i do care. cos i know about it and i pretended not to? weird. shoot me. i love him [not!]
you were shocked? just don't think that me and you are ever connected cos we're never connected in the first place. wow. but he remembers me as an old friend? i should be happy for that at least. right people?
boo! guess i'm gonna start on my biology homework straight after i updated this. hope i'll stick to my words.
to everyone. i'm not angry nor pissed nor paranoid. i'm just being the evil side of me. i'm anguish. yea that's the word.
No one ever seems to understand me
It's easier for me to be alone
But there's still a piece of me that feels so empty
I've been all over the world
I've seen a million different places
But through the crowds and all the faces
I'm still out there looking for you.
Where are you now?
I'm trying to get by with never knowing at all
What is the chance of finding you out there?
Or do I have to wait forever?
I write about the things I'll never know
And I can't find a moment just to slow down
It makes me think I'll never have the chance
To figure out what it's all about
So tell me what it's all about.
guess that's how i feel right now. reminds me of the bus ride home alone on that day.
alright gotta go. take care
xoxo
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment