Friday, August 13, 2004

Hey there. I'm so glad I get to write an entry today. Everytime I wanted to, there'll be something wrong with my blogger. *sigh* A very tiring day today. Guess what? I didn't go for training today. Firstly, it's gonna end around 5(cos there's common test tomorrow) and I went to crystal growing just now and Mr Heng did for me already so I can like go home. I was like SHIT! I wanted this thing to end at 5 so that I don't hafta go for training, instead it ended around 4? Now, I got used to Jian Yu already. I didn't buy all his comments and remarks. He started taking about asses and vagina again. Eww, gross. I kept quiet and heck him. Trying to get on my nerves huh? Never!!

You know.. after such a long time, I felt a great deal of satisfaction. I ain't bragging but after doing the Physics test, I just felt.. contented. It's like I did something achieving and I'm just satisfied. I guess I get to answer most of the quetions. Hmm, hope I did well. Ever since I joined sec 3, I never did my test or exams really seriously. No idea why. Just sick of everything in sec 3. And finally, I felt something I've not felt for so long.. Hmm....

Talked to Syiqin on the phone till 12 last night. I felt better talking to her after such a sucky day yesterday. Haha. Thanks eh kak! Like you said, we must impersonate those fools in Singapore Idol when we meet ayte? *evil grin* So yea, then I went to sleep feeling happy. =) =) =)

Volleyball's fun on wednesday. I guess I just realised that it is my passion, a prt of me. I really have no idea why I hate going to trainings, probably I'm just pure lazy. But ever since the tournament during june holidays, I began to like it, maybe appreciate is a better word. Yea, I appreciate it.. It's fun and everything. So yea, I'm just gonna continue playing hard and enjoy it at the same time. I should try to like the trainings, I guess I do now. I wanna improve, I wanna play well. I'm gonna live this dream..

So yea guys. Tomorrow's my common test.Maths and chemistry. No choice gotta study. So catch ya later. Take care all!

P.S: Hope I'll have the time to write more.

love
sakinah

No comments: