Rocking to: Hands down - Dashboard Confessional
Be more prepared to face more disappointments, Sakinah! Today's common tests are excruciatingly hard, especially maths. Ugh. What was she thinking giving us that darn brain-squeezing paper. I was rushing for the last 5 minutes during the maths paper. Darn it. Okok, I shoudn't demoralise myself. Sheesh, I have to admit that nowadays my studies is like going down the drain. Hush! I shoudn't say that. Okok, breathe in, breathe out. I gotta study hard. People say that sec 3's life is awesome, I guess it's too bitter to agree with that right now.
Last night I got a call from Hana. She was in hospital. Was shocked. Tomorrow I'm gonna visit her. By the way, she's discharged already. Get well soon!
Today was fun. Prasan sey Qilah. The teacher was asking me whether I have any questions on my mind. I was kinda drifted so I don't know what's going on so I just looked up at him. Then, Qilah was over there nodding her head. !!! And we had a good laughter today. Talked awhile with sha and murni. I was over there so crazy.. with my irritating dances. Man, I'm so irritating these days. Buahaha!! Oh yea, kik's birthday is on the 22 so I guess after our class next saturday, we're gonna go to town or something.. Haha. =) Hmm, I'm wanna borrow murni's digi cam. I want one, but damn, it's expensive.
Tomorrow morning I'm gonna have a jog with Qeen! Hehe. Gotta get rid of the flabs on the stomach. Eek! Can't wait though. *lol* Then, she's gonna watch 13 going on 30 at my house. So the whole day imma gonna be busy, so yea, that means tonight hafta start on my homework!
Hey you know what? I just realise that I miss maths. I hate it but I miss it. We missed 8 periods of maths cos she took a long-term MC from last week. Heh. Actually it's not YAY kinda feeling anymore when she's absent. I guess now I value the 3 periods of maths lessons.
Damn, right now I have to work out on my confidence. I have the phobia of exams and tests. I know that's weird but I do, seriously. I'm just scared to face it, to face the results actually. *sigh* I need someone to push me, give me a pat on the back and all that. Mrs Choo!!? Where are you!?
Gotta eat dinner. Toodles!
i miss the old you
love
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment