Fuyoo! Long time no update, eh? Oh yea, I've been wanting to tell you all that, MRS CHOO DIDN'T COME ON THURSDAY! Woohoo! Wasn't it just plain weird! That teacher has never gotten sick, ever. And she didn't attend school. Our class went berserk! And Mr Chan(the bigger one) came into our class and me,hana,ais,shane,julian and nic had a great chat. *lol* Mr Chan is so cute! If he were to be my age, I'll go for him. *evil grin*
I was way excited for our National Day celebration on Friday man. It was Mrs Mok birthday, and my sis birthday and Saliheen's birthday too. Happy birthday you guys. I guess I'm totally looking forward for the pizza. Sheesh, we, dumbasses forgotten that Pizza Hut ain't open to 11 am. So yea, Jia Wei and her gang made pizza. I didn't eat of course. Just digged in the cake. Yummy..
By the way, to Hana, you did great baby! We don't care whether you win or lose, but you were awesome! I totally find your pose way cool! You rawk girlfriend! Muahahaha!
Oh gosh, Friday was a real long day for me. No idea why. I went home from our national day restlessly. I guess it's the previous day's effect. Went home around 8+ from Hana's house. Need to do make-up for her. I'm quite satisfied though that at least I can do make-up. Erm, that's totally a weird thing to come out from me though. Yikes =X So yea, long day people. I met up with Qeen at Outram. Hehe. Went Sengkang to give her aunt curry puffs then we went to Compass Point since we're there already. Bought a dangling, butterfly ear-rings for Fad. Hope she'll like it! I chit-chat with Qeen at the library and around 7:30 we went off. I had to attend to a function at Paya Lebar with my family so I took the opposite train. Fuh, long day.
I stayed at home the whole day on Sunday. I wanted to go out real badly but there's just no one to accompany me, sad right? Everybody seems to have their own plans. I just laze around the whole day, lying on the bed, facing the damn computer screen and watch tv. Oh yea, I watched this show about this basketball player who got sacked from the team. In other words, he made a fool out of himself and nobody wants him. So he decided to join a girl's basketball team. Of course he didn't undergo any vasectomy, but just plain makeover. *lol* A very hilarious movie though.
Wells, that all I wanted to write. My kuzzie is at my house right now. Hehe. Oh by the way, Happy National Day Singapore! Woohoo!!

I fell in love with his voice! *heart melts*
love
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment