Thursday, July 01, 2004

Haha =) Finally I'm here blogging. Kinda miss it. Sheesh. There's just too much things to do this whole week and it's nearing the weekends and I'm looking forward to it. The other day, I was lying on my bed with my mother and I was thinking about my dreams. Who I will be when I grow up, whom I'm gonna get married with, simply everything, and I was thinking.. I should try my best NOW. I should start studying hard. I want to see myself taking the results smiling. I want to see myself graduate from college and be whatever I want to be for the rest of my life.. I want to see myself that way. I want to feel it, experience it and cherish it.. Just wanna live life to the fullest I guess.

So the first day turned out, usual. And I mean really ordinary. Except the fact that I miss everyone. *kisses* haha. There's a new girl from my class. Talked to her. She's fickle-minded cos she kept changing her seats ahakz! These four days had been a rough time for me. Homeworks. Homeworks. Homeworks. And I don't feel the enthusiasm on the first day. I used to get so excited for every first day of school. I just miss everything. I want homework and more. Now I don't. School kinda sucks.(except for friends) I slept at two last night. Had to finish a.maths homework and there's a social studies test yesterday. Turned out fine. I didn't study cos there's a blackout the previous day.

SO yea. DAMN. I was doing my a.maths and everything went pitch black. I was like SHIt! There's a social studies test tomorrow. And everyone in da house was damn excited. Esp. me. Don't ask why. First time I guess. Kiasu. So I went smsing people. That Filzah is so bad! She called us losers cos her estate wasn't affected with the blackout. Received messages like an hour later cos the reception was real low. So I lied on the sofa, talking to my dad and sis. My dad told me stories about how unfortunate some people are cos some might be stuck in the lift, or probably going home and they hafta climb the stairs in the dark. Then he told me stories bout his own blackout experience back when he's young. I even asked him questions like "who's your fav. sibling?" Haha. Been a long time since I talk to my dad that way. So it's kinda nice =)

Called Syiqin. Lights weren't on yet. Had a funny conversation. Haha so nice! Right Qeen? We talked bout many stuffs and we kept laughing. Her mom scolded her and my daddy scolded me. At that time, almost everyone was sleeping cos the blackout was long already. teehee. Slept around 12+. Lights were on again. What a day.

Did a.maths test. Some questions were pretty fine for me, some are not, esp. the last question. What the hell is the question talking about? Everyone in my class was blur alryte, so it's not only me. Hope I did it ok. Heheh.

So tonight, imma gonna do e.maths. Guess gonna burn the midnight oil again. I don't wanna waste my time anymore. All I know is, I'm gonna try and finish my stuffs once and for all. And on Saturday there,s bio remedial in the morning and a.maths at 2-4 pm. So yea. WOA. Heheh. Okies. I'd better prepare! I need sleep!

P.S:BTW, I really think Tse Yang shouldn't hold the rocket thingy for the Science Awareness Day just now. He's not bad but I guess if someone else was to do that, out rocket could have flown high instead of.. water spilling out!!

Love
sakinah!

No comments: