Darn. It's 12 am in the morning. Been out the whole day today. Went to grand's house to send my grandfather food cos my grandma is is Melaka now. Went there but he wasn't at home, so I knocked the window and asked my uncle to open the door and he got so mad. What's his problem anyway? Ugh.
Met Ais to go Woodlands Library to do homework. And we ended up talking instead. I knew it. Haha. I mean really, I knew it would turn out that way. It's the same. The other time Eves and Ais came my house, we played the whole day, and when we went to JE library too. Damn it. I never do my homework! I'm dead. My tomorrow never comes. And yea, I never stick to my promises. As in, when I told myself I wanna do tonight, I'll end up NOT doing em. There are just too many temptations around.
So I'm out the whole day. Went to buy shoes(the exact same one as Lina's) at Bata. Shoe size:6. Lol!! Then followed ais to find clothes for her, but she's short of money she so didn't buy the short she wanted to. Hey! I wanna go shopping again! Haha. Oh yea, btw Hana invited me to come her house for dinner so we went her house around 8. Ugh! She has a new maid cos Tus(her previous one ran away). How sad! I don't like this new maid. Cos she gave us rice so damn little! I mean, okok just imagine the area your palm(without the fingers). That's how much she gave us the rice. I was over there laughing. Heh! Then Hana asked her to add more, and when she comes again, there's no change! What the hell! I laughed again and again. hahakahkahka!
After the dinner at her house, I suppose that we're fine again. Just had abit of conflict the other time. But my feelings never change. Things just wouldn't be the same.
So yea, went home around 10:45. I'm beat. So see you guys later!!
P.S:I'm dead on the first day of school cos I barely finish anything! At the same time, I'm looking forward though heheheh!!!
Love
sakinah!
No comments:
Post a Comment