Hehe. Don't know how ta describe today. I was real stressed and I didn't talk much during crystal growing. So yea, don't wanna talk about it. Sometimes I can be too quiet.
Mrs Mok changed my seat with Xiao Yan's seat. Nonsense man. Now then she change. I have been shifting my table to my right ever since I sat behind him cos he's practically blockin' my view. So that Mok-mok told me to make the new girl, Sri, feel at home. She told me that this is the chance for me to chat and talk to her. Heheh!!
EL lesson is fun. Yesterday I was being dirty during EL class cos of this proverb and I told Isaac. Weird, this semester I Isaac wasn't being an irritating guy. That's great *phew* English lessons we talk about food and suddenly I remember Bak-wa. Remember qeen? Haha! And that Joel suddenly said "Roasted Babi" and everyone laughed. What a day.
Yea,what a day. Actually today sucked. So much. So very much. I can't believe I skipped training again! Sheesh. I'm being this close to get sacked and I don't care much! Hmmp! Even my mum encouraged me to do so(I was shocked but happy). She wants me to concentrate in my studies. Hmm, the other people in volleyball just don't understand me and Hana. We take more subjects than them, we hafta end our school much later, not forgetting tons and tons of homework and tests. And remedials after school. Yea, that's my life huh?
Today I finally done all my holiday assignments. Kinda glad but not really cos I didn't really do all by myself. I copied practically every maths question. Damn I'm so disappointed. Why am I being such a guai-kia suddenly? Well I don't know. Just that these whole week I'm just so damn stressed. I'm short of sleep, rest and a whole lotsa fun! Everyone else getta go out after school while I still lingers around in school doing some shit stuffs. Totally unfair. I just hate it. I'm just glad everything's kinda over(my hol. ass) and I'm very much lookin' forward to the weekends though. Monday's Youth Day means holiday yay!!
Wei Lin gave me a choice to go which school for councillor's investiture. Darn it. I chose Jurongville and that Hazlia chose that later. Shit! And she insist on going there just because she can't go to Chua Chu Kang's which is on Saturday because she has NPCC. So I hafta go there. Lucky my blazer is still at home. Well, that reminds me of the convention. It's Friday tonight. Two weeks ago, today, we had our last day. Hehe. Just missed it. Did I tell you guys? While I was burning the midnight oil 'copying' homework, many things just came to my mind such as the convention, about personal stuffs that I keep to myself. And whenever I did my homework, the picture always lies there. In my file and I will catch a glimpse of it. Just can't forget the times I had. Darn. I miss my friends.
Alryte, speakin' of the convention, I saw Edwin today in Westmall! Actually not really in WM but around the area. Haha. I remembered he told me he lives near there. So yea I saw him and called his name. He was shocked(me too actually) cos long time no see. And he said "long time no see!" and asked me where I was going. So I said I was going home and yea, we shook hands. Hehe. So happy to see him, no idea why. Hana said he's handsome. Of course he is!! =) How can I forget the handsome dude who called me "bising" on the first day of convention? *grins*
So that's all I guess. I need sleep! Grrr!! Tomorrow hafta go for Bio remedial and probably malay too cos Cikgu want us to arrange the file. Told Hana that I wanna jog tomorrow so we decided to jog around her house area there with ais and eva. Man, it's been a long time since I exercised. Cos I didn't attend training. Just couldn't be bothered. At the same time, I still wanna work out you see. I told my friends I wanna run and go to the gym some day. Yup!!
Alryte. Hafta go. Need sleep. Miss camp friends.
Toodles!
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment