Monday, July 26, 2004

Don't hate someone just because you're not as good or perfect as that someone. Don't just judge a person by it's cover. Instead, try to know the person better and learn to like him/her. Sooner or later, you'll realise that you no longer hate the person, but like him/her as your own friend..  

Hehe! The quote of the day! So yea, yo bloggie! I'm down with a flu and a fever! Looks like everyone's been getting sick these days. Man, I'm so cold yet I'm perspiring at the same time. Sheesh, lack of vitamins I guess. I dozed off around midnight cos I did some last minute homework. My ten-year series are due today and I'm not done with em! Gonna have a real deep sleep after this and get my homework done and over with after that. =)

I couldn't pay attention during maths lesson. Ugh. I'm practically restless here and there. I just couldn't be bothered to really pay attention 100% anymore. Firstly, I'm sick and the lesson's boring! Hehe. But I was chewing away in class eating sweets that Jiawei brought. Actually, there's nothing much today. Everytime I wanted to write something here I always forgot about them all. Oh and sorry eves for not really accompanying you till 5:30. I am still sick now! *blows nose*

I went home with Hana just now and after quite a long time, we finally get to go home together, as in just the two of us. Ahakz. It's nice to be bitching around with our Hana here =) Joking lah! Then, I saw Khai at BB mrt, walked to the bus stop with him. Hmm, I guess you're taken aback cos I'm loud right Khai? Hehe sorry! It's just me, I'm naturally loud.. I guess. But it's nice seeing you though!  =P Take care mate..

Guess what? I don't like Yap Jian Yu!! That Great Science Challenge guy from 4E5~! He's darn sarcastic!! Timothy said that he's funny, yea I agree but just like Mr Heng said, no girls can ever win in arguing him over. I went to Crystal Growing last Friday and some of the 4E5s were all there, doing crystals too. So I started talking to these bunch of peeps and I get to know that this Jian Yu guy was so darn sarcastic! The other guy called me Mrs Twisted Balls. Yea, yea. I know they're referring to Bala(sorry Bala!) Teehee!! I can't believe rumours about me and Bala still goes around. Grrr. So this Jian Yu guy was talking about the 2 balls and I decided to correct him so I said "Excuse me, they are scrotum for your info, not BALLS.." Then, he started laughing at me and said that I was wrong! They're called testes by the way and everyone was laughing at me. Paisey. Argh! I don't like that Jian Yu guy. Haha. And on the way to the stairs, I attempted to splash water at him and in the end, he did it on me instead. Darn him. =X Scrotum huh? I forgot all my sec 2 work. *lmao* Such a funny day. Can't believe I forgot to write about that. *winks*

Hmm, I seriously think that I should be resolving some stuffs that's been happening lately. Everything seems to be wrong ever since last week. I'm totally clueless about it. One thing I hate about myself is that I care for every single thing, small or big, even if it doesn't effect me in any way. I'll always get stressed over other people's problems and they themselves don't get pressurize over their own. It's just plain weird. Why isn't anyone out there try to make things easier for me? Why must it be me who suffered all the shit that ALL OF YOU are facing. I'm always involved. I just want peace. I want everyone to love each other. Everything's just difficult.. *sigh*

Toodles. I need rest.

love
sakinah

No comments: