And my life goes on.. Went to the dentist today. Get a damn backache for sitting on the chair. Then foolish me, I anyhow spit the water and the dentist was like "Excuse me?". And I went again at 3 pm, almost missed the self-study period cos she had to do something with the hole of my teeth. I still can't believe I screamed and she said "What was that for?". It's painful ya know, when she poked through the hole. =X
I finished the e.maths homework in school today. At least one down, more to go. I just found out that there's EL and SS common test this sat. Man, there's just too much things. I need sleep, and lotsa time alone.
I feel like shit. I don't know how to describe it. But it's ok.. I fully understand. Sometimes I don't know how rumours can go about so fast. Sometimes I trust people very easily. I'm just plain dumb and stupid. Ugh. I don't feel like pouring out right now.
Yesterday was as worse as today. I was sick(still am), had flu and fever. I was advised by a friend to do something, and it wasn't successful. I need someone to push me. But it's ok.. I believe in myself. I don't think anything I write here make sense. Btw, Aishah called me yesterday and I poured out everything to her.. till I cried. Thanks.
Couldn't concentrate in lessons today. Don't ask. The usual things happen today. People eating sweets.. Mrs Foong always pickin' on Eunice, and the same routine I go through everyday. Nobody understands my position.
I lost. That's all I know. I lost..
I still believe that the special someone will come and take me away from everything I'm facing right now. I still wanna see how beautiful life is..
Toodles, gots ta go.
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment