Hmm, let's see what I should write. This weekend I've been lazing around most of the time. *opens one eye* I'm just so sleepy! Just look at the weather! Not my fault *lol*
I've been a damn potato couch lately. The other day I watched 'A date with Tad Hamilton'. Such a good show, erm, except that it's dead predictable and I knew that the ending would be that way. Just now I didn't do my homework(was supposed and planned to). Instead I watched this movie in HBO about these 2 orphans and they have to live with the evil guardians. Then, I watched Big Fat Liar. Haha. Frankie Muniz is sooo cute! You guys should watch it. =)
Erm, just wanna say that I'm totally not in the mood to go bloggin' here. Just write for the sake of writing. I'm friggin' bored. Oh yea, lotsa hw to do and I haven't get going on em. I'm not that sure whether tomorrow is the WITS projects' presentation or not, but whatever it is, I know me and my group mates are going to be dead meats tomorrow. How irresponsible can I get? I did told Mr Z that I don't wanna be a part of the WITS team and he insisted I join, ouh too bad.
By the way, I'm still wondering who the fuck is that "someone" in my friends' blog. Such a darn loser, insecure bitch/bastard. Sometimes I wonder why people try to fight with someone indirectly. Can't they just have it one on one? And there are such people who tries to diss one of my friend last time, and they were in groups. If she's not happy with my friend, then why must she bring a whole gang of her friends? Ugh, they're just plain insecure people who are just afraid to lose.
I really think I should be starting on my homework. Toodles and take care all.
love
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment