Monday, September 24, 2007

QeEn(*)BuTt3rfLy~++ emotionally attracted. says:
when u go %^&**^%$!!!! ur soulmate will just take ur hand and said "Hush,hush...its ok darling"
QeEn(*)BuTt3rfLy~++ emotionally attracted. says:
den u keep quiet n smile =)))


Hehe, quite a dream there, but thank you Qeen. Sometimes it takes a someone to tell you to stop letting others make you feel so little of yourself and show what you're worth.

And for that I thank Mr D for making my dear qeen so happy, she's even spreading the love to me!

Faddy said that I should go get a haircut to get a new look. Like a short haircut. Just like when I was 15. I so need courage when I'm about to lose my hair, so I'm just gonna drag anyone along. The question is just when. (and chances are, the next time i scroll down and read this entry again, i'll prolly still wear that same old hairdo of mine.) See, I'm a procrastinator.



Anyway, something like that, but I doubt it'll happen, ha! My hair is much of a wreck already. (and i don't even know who in the world is that, do you?)

We'll see about that.

It's monday! Hello Monday! Weekends have been incredible since I took my time off studies. And Geylang was so packed yesterday it can really make you grunt when people step on your slippers. My mom hates it when I'm fussy.

Who doesn't?

No comments: