
(:
So tonight was all-so fun since we gossiped all night. Went over to kat's place for some pasta with the rest of rogues. Girls and gossips are inseparable. Maybe it can go beyond that :)
Before that, my slippers tore. In the midst of panic, I was listing out the many different places this can happen, but not exactly in the middle of some bukit timah road, a walkable distance from kap and somewhere near ngee ann poly. So I had to get a cab before I embarass myself in public, barefooted. I swear I wished I had an invisible cloak at that time.
Very unglam. Unless the kampong people still predominate and walking barefooted is seen as socially normal.
I caught up with kiki yesterday. I think in one week, she's number 3 person who tells me to slow down. I walk too fast. And so, (other than exchanging our mid yr papers), we talked and had a good catch-up.
And I seen HRM thrice in a week. Ok, so he exaggerated that it's been less than 24 hours we bumped into each other. It's funny.
I've to read bio soon. I slept a lot.
Here are some funny acronyms I discovered:
NFI - No Fucking Idea
NBD - No Big Deal
GDI - God Damn Independent
LQTM - Laughing Quietly To Myself(lol is overused)
WDYM - What Do You Mean
LAL - Lacht Aus Laut, German for "Laughs Out Loud"
And "meh" is to show indifference. Hmm.
Hrekhrek. Bet in future we don't need to expand words to make people understand what we're saying.
No comments:
Post a Comment