Sunday, July 29, 2007

My my, it's been awhile. Maybe apart from the fact that I can't aside time for blogging, my life's pretty much the same. So to excuse everyone from my humdrum existence.

The hoohaa on the deathly hallows is finally receeding, thank god. Like I needed anymore spoilers to ruin my ending =/ And aiman's trying to be funny by telling everyone who died; lily+james potter, sirius black, dumbledore, har har.

Parents' Meeting yesterday was surprising. I was expecting mdm lin to bombard my mother with all sorts of negative things, like how noisy and naughty I am, well apparently she twisted things. And ms ng was giving my mom a very positive outlook 3 months down the road.

After playing touch on friday, I went to see how yani and her friends spoke tamil, they were awesomeeee (: And Rev & Sangi(manggamz=girl gangster, haha!) look gorgeous in their saris. ((((:

And just something random. I think I've been very attracted to people who have many things to discover for(not an open-book like me) but not easily discovered, maybe till you know the person deep down.

Why?

Maybe, I'd like an adventure.

(:

No comments: