Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stranger: -walks towards the exit-
-taps card- It's 6 bus stops away.
Me: -looks up- Sorry?
Stranger: Block 508, right? It's 6 bus stops away from here -smiles-
Me: Oh, six. Erm, thanks, but.. how do you know I was ...?

And he alighted the bus, flashing his grin. Charming(:
hyuk hyuk hyuk ((:

I never took 334 before and I know nothing about the winding Jurong West(every bus stop looks identical, ok like duh skeen), and my mom wants to have a family dinner there. Thanks to the MUTHUSAMY-CAL gundu bus driver that doesn't know where Hua Yi Sec is when he actually drives the freaking bus everyday. And this totally reminded me of this episode when me and qeeny went to east coast and the bus driver was uncertain about which stop to alight. And I think I talked a little too loudly that, erm, probably the people around me knows where I'm actually heading.

And the stranger there was really sweet.

And I still didn't get the right bus stop, this ah-pek(with an amazing malay language) told me that it's the bus stop after that. Tsk, horrible skeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, very gundu also.

I tried to cramp Photosynthesis in my head today.


Linger -
The Cranberries

If you, if you could return
Don't let it burn, don't let it fade
I'm sure I'm not being rude
But it's just your attitude
It's tearing me apart
It's ruining everything

I swore, I swore I would be true
And honey so did you?
So why were you holding her hand
Is that the way we stand
Were you lying all the time
Was it just a game to you

But I'm in so deep
You know I'm such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to let it linger
Oh, I thought the world of you
I thought nothing could go wrong
But I was wrong, but I was wrong

If you, if you could get by
Trying not to lie
Things wouldn't be so confused
And I wouldn't feel so used
But you always really knew
I just wanna be with you

And I'm in so deep
You know I'm such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger
Do you have to, do you have to let it linger



* * *

yay, i love this song all over again(though it's a little sad) but yeah, (: HEE.

LOL! I like la, this guy (:

No comments: