Tuesday, February 27, 2007

GAGAGAGAGAGA.

Maths is driving me nuts. Ok, maybe because for one, Mr Tham kept referring to a certain position vector(or number) as "Rascal", "Chap" and "Fella". So he would be like, "You add this fella over here and SOLVE!" WOOTS.

It's funny OKAY. I don't know why I laugh at such things at the back of the lecture theatre(with wx,aiman and khal). And not to mention he writes on OHBs without transparencies. That grandPAPA (:

And right now, I couldn't solve this Rascal over here. Eff it, okay.

I went for consultation with Ms Lina during break today. And she knows. It's daunting. She asked if I've been busy with many things. And I was like, uhuh. And then she was like "When I look in your eyes during lesson, I know it straightaway. You're not focussed, Skeen".

Like, bulls-eye!

That's what I love about Math teachers. They're accurate. Just like how Mrs Choo identified my utter laziness 3 years ago and woke me up and all I owe her was a big thank you.

I hope Ms Lina would do the same. She's so nice (:

Complex numbers test tmr! (:

No comments: