It was such a hilarious sight.
AIMAN'S HAIR = BIRD'S NEST
What a climax-ed scenario for a PE lesson! Volleyball was good. Attemps from Mr Yaw to pounce on opportunities to make me suffer. Hello, I haven't been playing volleyball for ages, and there he was listing down the set of criteria I have to meet to attain a pass for this module. Drop serve, jump serve, underhand serve, upperhand serve, diving dig etc. That is so your muthusamical head lah! Gaggh! But heck, I'll survive anyway. Mr Yaw knows I thrive under pressure.
And Volleyball is a fun sport(:(:

when the going gets tough, the tough gets going
My Saturday wasn't productive. I had a terrible sore throat + flu + fever. And I could barely laugh since my muscles have been aching badly due to overstretch of muscles during rugby-diving the other day. Such a bummer. Sleeping was the highlight of the day. I almost forgot how it felt to be sick, until yesterday. So all my plans of mugging are ruined. Now I see the importance of a healthy body. But being sick sort of adjusted my sleeping hours in a way that I've become a morning person now(like why am I typing this away at 8 in the morning?) and having to sleep 8 hours in a day.
Me and Koh Kiat bumped into Xiao Yan on Friday, so we had a spontaneous lunch with him and Hidayad. Xiao Yan claimed that he dreamt of me and Hidayad quite recently so our lunch was sort of a dejavu for him. Had a pleasant conversation.
Birthday wishes to:
Fad who turned 17 on 4th August!
My sis who just turned 12 today * grins*
I think booger-eating is cool. Ahhh, I'm retarded.
A Random Advice : DON'T SLEEP WITH BRA
Scientists in America have discovered those that wear bras for more than 12 hours have a higher risk of getting breast cancer. So go to bed without it.
Later. My ears feel stuffed.
No comments:
Post a Comment