Thursday, August 03, 2006

Singapore could have made full use of the satellites. If the world can catch Taylor Hicks being crowned as the American Idol at the same time, why can't this be extended to all American reality shows? Besides, the Internet doesn't have to be that informative all the time. The best way to convey information is without having to rely on intermediate mediums to do so.

And so, Randal got hired by Trump(and I don't know when) until I made a few clicks on the net just now. So I know. AXN is slow too(although there's only one more episode till the season's over).


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I think both finalists, Randal and Rebecca, were expected to be the final two from the very beginning. Rebecca sets herself apart to be a positive thinker despite having to move around with crutches due to an injury at the skating rink in one of the earlier episodes. She has always been my favourite ever since the time she had bravely volunteered to be the Task Manager although she seemed unfamiliar with the task set for the group, and everyone else had stepped back upon the leadership role. So that's initiative.

Randal is a highly-capable person to be precise. He does what he has to do, always committed and always on task. A very competent person. Definitely deserves to be hired. Trump chose him, but my personal vote goes to Rebecca(:

I'm staying tuned(:(:

Believe it or not, I'm pretty delighted that Ms Choo made the entire team to study every Fridays and trainings have been reduced to once a week. In other words, that's equivalent to the increasing rate of blubber formed on my tummy. But based on priorities set, studies is above all(yikes).

I believe that my craziness hasn't reached its ultimate peak today. I shall take a huge dosage of biology/economic terms and numbers to achieve such effect.

Wtf. That comes to a humongously disgusting conclusion that I'm overly functioned by the world of education.

Oh boy.

Oh and my mom woke me up with a Sunsilk shampoo promotion, "Wake up, you should try this shampoo I bought the other day. *plays with hair* It's very soft now and the shampoo's anti-dandruff, unlike the other shampoos we use that can dry and frizz our hair. It smells nice too."

It's no wonder why I'm random.

No comments: