
Undeniably, I looked queer. People must have mistook me for a 12 year old in that.
I stumbled upon Aishwarya's picture while I was bloghopping.

Such beauty! The envy of all women. She possesses intelligence, poise, talent and indeed, her striking beauty. Aishwarya Rai won the Miss World crown in 1994. Embarked on acting career since then. Appeared in her first English Language film, "Bride and Prejudice" together with co-star, Martin Henderson. I wish more than anything else now to be born an Indian Bollywood actress.
Or not. I'm just an ordinary 17 year old.
If only money grows on trees. If only I have all the money in the world. Kiki and me spent the night, hopes high, to get everything we want. But money is more than just a piece of paper. Money holds values. Nevertheless, me and Kiki wandered around, peering at things we couldn't afford and thought of what we could do if both us needn't toil to be showered with everything, just as easy as how raindrops can drench us all.
Bookshops. They're lovely, really. Have I mentioned I have an undying affection for bookshops? Or rather, a wonderful relationship with books. If you ask me, "What is there outside of the World?", I'll say "In those books". They'll bring you to many amazing adventures you never could have experienced without having to use an ounch of your energy to travel outside your homes. It's true. Nothing can ever beat your own imagination. And if you ask me, the best imagination created or shown via computer games/movies isn't 100%, and they're already giving us a "Wow" effect.
Apart from discussions concerning money and books, Kiki and I had a great catch-up session just now. Kiki has been my childhood friend ever since I could remember. When we were 7, both of us argued over a candy. We grow up in the same neighbourhood. Our parents are friends. We studied like almost every weekend ever since P4 till PSLE was over. She was the only one who was brave enough to diss a guy whom had caused a sudden heartbreak in my life. Then, I had fumed over such interference in my boring love life, but now, I can't find any way to thank her enough. And right now, both of us are already in a JC. I can't help but to drop my jaw at how fast time flies. And how our friendship grows with it.
To Kiki, thanks for existing in my life. Both of us lead different lives, but there's always that invisible knot that binds us together.
I also would like to extend my deepest appreciation to OG22 for our last OG outing before JAE cum my birthday celebration at Pizza Hut.




Quoted from Wei Long, "A dozen schools. 1 OG. Hell load of fun.".
I can totally agree on that.
I LOVE OG22 many many! Thanks for the Eeyore! And Hua Qian, thanks for the bracelet!
*hugs&kisses*

No comments:
Post a Comment