Considering the fact that I'm stubborn, sadly to say, my social studies homework is defeated by this computer. And no, I'm not on hiatus, in fact, I'm back. Not making this sound pathetically stupid, but my only source of connection to the world has always been the radio ever since my pc broke down. I'm so detached to everything. I'm so boring.
But now the computer's alright. So why the glum mood? Well, simple. So everyday, I'm gonna have to tolerate people fighting over the computer, which is going to be an utmost distraction for me, as well as handling my own temptation, which may seem pretty scary at this point in time. I'm better off without computers and phones and everything electrically-functioned.
Prelim's history already. Ok, time for self-reflection. I definitely know that I can do much better. That seems to be the typical line people would say after their exams. Ok, further details. I screwed my chem practical. But Mrs F's being nice, she passed my practical paper, or was it the other section that pulls my marks up? Ok, I think it's the other section that totally pull me through. At least that sounds assuringly better considering the fact that it's my hard work that saves me from plummeting to worser grades rather than a teacher marking leniently for a sodding crushed student. Well, the weird thing was, I thought I deserved at least a C grade for physics paper 2, but he failed me. How could that be happening? I swear I put my all in that paper. But not to worry, I improved though it may seem pretty negligible. I thought I'll attain a C for bio, but surprisingly I did not. To further widen my eyes, I got a B3 for a.maths, which I was pretty sure I would fail or get a C6 as I walked out of the examination hall slowly. Thank God. Praying works wonders.
So right now, should I, or shouldn't I, move my butt to the first 3-months JC? I've been doing some thorough thinking lately. Each time a senior and me crossed paths, they filled me with the excitements and challenges faced being in a JC. Mr Z, despite the sarcasm he had showered us with, had further let my dreams expand by itself. How ironic. Anyway, he shared his ups and downs of being in a JC and NUS. So that, had totally gave me the umphh to dream big while he continued yakking his education life away. Nonetheless, I got snapped back to reality and realised that it's gonna be a long road for me. I want to make my way to university, but the thought of going through the process shudders me. Where am I now? I'm still a secondary school graduating student. Once I graduate, I'm gonna have to make wise choices. I have to remind myself that being in wherever I wanna be is not a destination. But it's a process, you know, like a journey.
Anyway..
Me : Cher, give me half mark for this.. still can what.
Mr Bio : NO! I won't give marks for such kindergarten drawing!
That left me bewildered and especially amused. hah. Can you believe it? I drew a distorted Sun and a potted plant for a carbon cycle question, which I'm not even asked to. In the midst of drawing, well, ignoring the queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach since I know I was doing the wrong things, I realised that i couldn't draw cows, so I tried to draw a snail. But it appeared not even close to a snail! So I gave up the drawing and simply box the word ANIMAL and continued completing the paper. Come to think of it, Cambridge wants us to draw cows and faeces? LMAO.
No comments:
Post a Comment