Average-everyday sane psycho
I got beaten. I can't afford to let my A's trot away from me like that while I stand over here, still groping for distinctions. Dear Mr Aw, I love you(though you made me not even the least comfortable as you walked along the aisle). I know you'll pass me. Erm, and yea Mrs Choo, I'm really consistent. *stifles a giggle* At least, I think all my efforts aren't wasted. =) But how come I can't do Binomial Theorem? Maybe Mrs Choo didn't peer down, head a few cm away from my desk merely checking out how I was doing for the paper just now like she frequently does, which, totally reminds me of birds craning their necks.
I have yet to touch the sky, but at least I'm still on the clouds. -_-" Giving up, apparently, don't exist in my dictionary. Yea, you HOPE.
Words spoken by a 11-dictinctions grader, "It is impossible to study when you're tired."
I think, I'm extraordinary.
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment