Heya! Imma in school right now. Gosh it's been a long time since I freaking updated this blog. Got pissed at my keyboard and mouse, which weren't working well these past few days. I still can't believe one week just passed so quickly. Everything just wasn't in place and I got pissed at every second I'm breathing. Okok, I'm exaggerating. Firstly, there's just too much things to handle at a time. There's CME project, physics and debate prep, furthermore Mrs Choo is back! I thought the first day she came back would be a horror but it wasn't. She even told us the history behind her poor broken leg(really hilarious actually) And right now, I still haven't touched on my a.maths holiday assignments. Grr, gonna do it asap, maybe today? Hope so.
A big sheesh! Exams are actually around the corner without realising it. This is a bad time. I just hate studying. And I guess I'm being so not me this week. I got irritated and agitated most of the time and I don't know why, but I just feel like.. well, people are just gonna leave me in future. Oh shut up bitch. And I'm still figuring out why some people just treat people less closer to them much better than the people who know them more and well. *ponders* Ok cut that out. I really have no time right now. Library's gonna closed soon. So I'm just gonna write about today..
Hey! We won the 2nd round of debate to our own class itself. *lol* I'm actually not happy about it cos I seriously don't wanna go on in this debate thingy. Well, firstly cos I'm just too lazy to think at a higher level and I have lots of other things to concentrate on. *hello! prepare for your exams!* Yea hear that? *giggles* Ok, let's just do it for our last hurdle! E4 you rock my socks! And yea,Lamont rock too. Haha! Before I forget congrats to Isaac again for winning the best debater. Good luck all. Imma out of here hunting for bed!
Toodles and miss all of you reading this. *screams*
love
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment