Saturday, September 11, 2004

Hey. It's been a long time. About 1 week? Yea, guess so. Firstly, I am dead bored during this hols. No mood to do anything, anything at all. And the assignments are getting on my nerves! Argh. I've only touched on english and maths. Lots more to go. Hope I could finish everything by tomorrow(I doubt so).

I was busy. Went to Hana's house on Tuesday. Went swimming. Oh gosh! I saw this hot phillipino guy at her condo! *melts* Oh my, hana is so lucky. Me and ais slept over her house cos I was plain tired to go back home at night. We talked and talked through the night and in the end I finally dozed. Heard hana's cat meowing(like a baby) in the middle of the night. I thought it was ais so I assumed that and she said she'd kill me the next day!

I finally cut my hair. Guess I prefer this hairstyle. At least it's thinner and well, more neater =) Went to cut with kak qeen. Had to admit I prefer cutting with someone cos like she said, I'll feel more secure. Man, what's up with me these days? I was rotting at home, doing nothing. You know, it's like I'm not in the mood to go back to school, duh! But at the same time, I'm excited cos I won't be thinking much. I realise that if I have nothing better to do, I'd just sit and think. Stare into the space and many things will just come into my mind. You know, about my life and all that. The last thing I would want to think about is my life. It's just.. well, kinda nothing. Yea, there's nothing to think about that's why I hate thinking about it.

This week has been a pretty freaky week. Everything just fell into place. My fellow friends begin to understand each other and.. click. At the same time, there's just some complicating stuffs going on. It surrounds me. What's with the break-up issues nowadays? To mazlina darling, I hope you're doing fine alright? Life has to go on and if you ever need anything, reach for me. *smiles* If you're feeling rather down, it effects me too ya know. Meanwhile, I had just designed a new template. It'll be temporary until I finally find a new idea for my blog. So yea, get used to it hehe.

Alright peeps, if there's anything interesting going on, I'll update! Toodles.

Love is a battlefield

That's insightful!

love
sakinah

No comments: