Ok. I'm in deep shit. I told Ms Ng that Lina's already quitted band and she can join vb already. I supposed Ms Ng thinks that Lina has OFFICIALLY been OUT of it. As in going through some darn processes. Oh whatever.
It's very boring today. My life goes on like it always do. The same old cycle that I'm going through, that is, studies. I went home alone just now after Lina went home and I thought that I'm just gonna concentrate only on my studies for now. I have to. I need to. I may sound like a geek? A nerd? I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit about anything right now anymore. I learn how to protect my rights. I don't give a shit about whatever's happening anymore. Not anything that tries to make my mind occupied with life's so-called problems. I don't want these things to get in the way, to obstruct my concentration. Let people think what they wanna think, let them do whatever they wanna do and let them say whatever they wanna say. This is my life. I shouldn't let all of these affect me. I just don't care anymore. I'm just sick and tired of handling some stuffs. I'm not running away, but I'm just sick of everything. Like they said, life's a roller coaster. That's right. Let me have my inner peace here..
My mom said that I've been playing around too much just now. I'm sorry mom, but I take that as an insult. I will prove to you that I can do it. Frankly speaking, I was mad. I have been trying to get real serious here and do stuffs the way they should be. I wanna be responsible. Don't laugh. I'm just being serious.
I dream of you
I think of you
I can feel you
But where are you?
You're just wind
My heart can't open up anymore
It searches for someone that I'm longing to find
I need you here
Please just stay near
Make yourself appear
I have to have my sleep right now. Take care all.
hugs & kisses always
sakinah
No comments:
Post a Comment