Sometimes I wonder if anyone gets annoyed by how inquisitively silly I can be. My mom used to tell me that I ask too much, mostly why questions and most of the times unnecessarily. But don't you feel that sometimes you want to know it all?
Doctor Paul did something on my tummy before concluding I had stomach wind on the day I decided to (sorta) skip school. So I asked him, "How'd you know? Why must knock my tummy?". And he blatantly said, "Because I just examined you". Heh. But why stomach wind? As far as I know, I've been eating more than usual. And I'm getting far more afraid by the day of the fact that there's a living tapeworm on my intestine, absorbing all that I eat. Touch wood, of course.
But trust me, these are biological facts I gather from ms ng herself of course. You would have a living worm in your guts if you're experiencing some of these:
1) Your tummy's getting bigger instead of everywhere else despite eating in surplus amounts.
2) You're always feeling hungry
3) You're losing even more weight when you're supposed to be gaining.
Well, of course I don't think I've parasitic worms inside me. I'm only having a (slightly) bigger tummy just because I haven't been running. I don't really run for buses anymore since I've no longer been Little Miss Late this term. And to those who wished I'd walk slower, you guys succeeded. See, I'm no longer contributing to the "bottleneck effect" of the damn school gate at 7:40 AM. And to Mdm Lin whose notion is that we Singaporeans don't 'stop and stare' anymore. Like we're rated the highest amongst the world countries for the fastest walking pace anyway.
Felicia and I were still wondering what in the world "Yucks" could mean in our GP essays. Besides the fact how much of a 'disgust' our essays could be. As a matter of fact, I didn't know such comments could ever exist on gp essays. Ok, so the GP teacher verbally said yucks to the pairwork essay outline me and rev did before, but she's upgraded to writing such comments on our papers.
So may I know whether is it the subject verb agreement? Grammatical error? Spelling? Wrong expression? Wrong tense? Why not be specific?
And, no surprise. I know I gotta love ms lina for isolating me for future math classes(and forever!), but still I retaliated that I needed to discuss with people. And she told me not to worry about not having anyone to talk to cos she knows I still would(lol), even after isolation. But still! Alright, this is for your own good skeen (:
COE's good. Me and my friends went there for the first time today and everyone's all geared up for math. Somehow, the math department in school seems like the most motivating ever. And that's wonderful.
I'm gonna watch tv.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment