Thursday, August 09, 2007


So I walked under a bus,
I got hit by a train,
Keep fallin' in love,
Which is kind of the same,
I've sunk out at sea, crashed my car, gone insane,
And it felt so good,
I wanna do it again.

* * *

In one week, I think saw faddy and ais like four times? (:
We raced our way home yesterday after mugging.
Yea, crazy.

After spraining my ankle again last night, I figured that these fats are meant to reside on me. I barely made it for 300m and it sprained at the exact same spot for the fifth time. Right in front of Mr Vivian Balakrishnan looking upon me, waving away with the garland around his neck. Oh, Barracuda!

And, 'zis is funnay, really. Mr Pakistani Boy asked me indirectly whether I still remembered the argument we had (7 years ago) over who's prettier; Ziana Zain or Erra Fazira. I choked, laughing. And I asked if he remembered the time when I insisted that I looked like this Bollywood actress. And if I'm correct, I wouldn't take no for an answer.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Why. so. random?

And, Hey hey you you! Hurrms, I saw that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TESTING SATU DUA TIGA...
MAMA MONYET! I MISS YOU!
I LOVE YOU TOO!
EHHEHE.
ANYTHING BEEP ME ALRIGHT.

LOVE YOU LIKE A LOT A LOT AMINAH!

Anonymous said...

honey that was funny
next tyme run with me
wont terpelecuk one

lots of love
fad

Sakinah said...

hey you anonymous munkeees, you guys do know that you can put ur username rite. HAHA.

love you guys alot too, really (: