Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Nothing's really on my mind now, but just something(s) random.

Few of my favourite things:

1) A good humour showing degree of intelligence
2) Brownies (with the correct amount of bitterness)
3) When the white clouds are still on their way while the sun's out to shine after a rainy weather
4) Proving people wrong
5) The silence (not the awkward one) that sometimes come up between conversations
6) Reading horoscopes for the fun of it
7) Red, uhm, for now.

Gosh, three boys were seen hovering about the study premises like vultures. So I did what I do best. I laughed at their faces when they were eyeing the potential vacant seats as a gesture of "chopping" the moment I stood up when we wanted to leave. And I emphasize the moment I stood up.

(:

And the walk home with Faddy opened my eyes (:

Anyway, I need to change the songs in my player. I want to keep on moving. Forward, that is.

I know I've not read Rowling's 6th book yet. But I'm itching to finally arrive the last few pages of the new book that will be released soon. Guess if someone's already a billionaire there's no point in writing dozens or more series of it. It's not like those sweet valley series that I was hooked to while I was in primary school. And can you believe it? Only 10(or less) people on the planet are given the privilege to know how it'll end.

And try listening to this.

How Six Songs Collide - Norwegian Recycling

You can try figuring out the 6 songs that they meshed together into. Cool stuff!

So far I could identify the obvious songs:

1) Collide - Howie Day
2) Superman - Five For Fighting
3) Here Without You - 3 Doors Down

Heh.


And all I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul


No comments: