Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I messed up with the html codes of the previous template, and it couldn't be saved(the damn blogger's fussy) so I had to pick something else, so I picked something simple.

You know what I mean when your a complete html-idiot.

I've no school today(=no paper), but I gotta hit those bio mcqs before tomorrow. Hell yeah, paper 1 matters, and I know that because technically, I screwed chem's paper 1, which could mean a difference between a fail and a pass.

Yesterday I went to get my glasses fixed(just to get the plastic thingy back screwed in with the metal thingy). Gosh. And I don't know what exactly happened, the optician broke the metal thing(!!!). And it can get really, really annoying when one's very apologetic consistently.

So after exams, just gonna do a lil shopping. Apparently, I'm comprised under the bad-combination people:
Particular & Indecisive.

Later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought i went to the wrong blog.
heh.

Anonymous said...

that was me btw. HAHA.
- lina

Krist.K said...

LOL!
you have offically ended exam!
i envy! ):
miss u tons girl.
kristk

QeEn said...

this blog skin still nice.

exam dahbis eh?

hhaahha @ the optician guy.
or issit a gal?

miss u bebehhh

see ya very soon, possible?

Sakinah said...

hey guys! this is my 1st time commenting on my own page haha! ((: and yes, my exams are officially over!(you can do it krist!) it's the optician GIRL btw. damn irritating, she wore that "oops!" look all the time. and the day after, she even called me. =/