Friday, May 11, 2007

Rah. I'm in super pissed state right now, and it's very unusual for me, so you know how pissed I am right now.

I'm pissed because of so many things this week.

1) I can't play for the rugby match tomorrow because I've to conduct ice-breakers at NTU as it's supposedly the more important event.
2) It's the only contact rugby carnival I can ever ever join.
3) It's one of the last few matches before I step down.
4) I trained so so so so hard for the game. (and I'm not saying that it's not worth sacrificing for pre-u sem)
5) It'll cause alot of changes in the structure of the team, blah.
6) The frequent postpones of the damn match, it could have been last Wednesday, BLAH! If I knew the activities would collide, I would have known better than to sign up for SLO.
7) People assuming things that's NOT true.
8) People spreading rumours and find them very exciting.
9) And many other things I don't wish to say.

AHHHHHHH.

I'm going to go back to school at the later part of the day. I've to prepare for tomorrow.

Ok, I'm gonna have to look on the bright side of things now.

No comments: