Our fixtures. I think I'm in pj1 so that means I'm against sp and the Barbarians(and I'm guessing it's a branching team from the Blacks, gah!). It's ok I guess, but still. Look at the number of Blacks' teams in there =/
Tomorrow, God bless me.
So I've been spending a great deal of time on the field(full of MUCK), trust me! If you ever want to walk across the Farrer Park field, please think twice because you'll carry the aroma of cow dung before you know it. We all did. With the tinge of funness, yay! We're all getting the hang of how the game's being played now.

A word of caution: PLEASE, PLEASE get mouthguards. The bunch of us witnessed an almost traumatising incident when two RP ruggers bumped into each other(and I supposed with a mighty impact) since a girl lost two out of her full set of teeth and there's a scar across the other girl's forehead.
My heart was hammering that loudly I couldn't hear myself because I thought lina was one of the victims. Sam was like, "Skeen, your friend!" *frowns*
No, it wasn't her, to my relief, or I would see lina with a deep cut, and NOT SEE HER TMR!
Anyway! It's literally a Labour Day for me today(and no, it's not another attempt at something lame whereby I'm supposed to conceive a baby). Had SLO training. I guess everything went pretty okay. Had some team-building games, which I reckon should have more room for improvements, and briefing again.
Pre-U Sem's three weeks from now. Fun Touch in one month. Call me a no-lifer, but I think I asked for it since I can hardly say no to opportunities.
I'm waiting till the day I can fully devote myself to studies, believe it or not. It shall be on 27th May.
I'm not kidding myself for now.
(or at least I think I'm not)
And holy cow, I woke up 3 am last night. From a dream. My sub-conscious mind's defying reality because.
i. saw. you. in. my. dreams.
Perhaps not.
Perhaps just a lingering presence.
And the murmurs of sweet words.
Say hello to caffeinated breaths !
(mostly from shar, haha!)
*clinks glasses*
Out.
No comments:
Post a Comment