After team dinner last night, I was awfully whacked already. And a phone call had to energize me. Some anonymous person asking me about TARTS.
Me: Hello?
Stranger: Is this Cik Sakinah?
Me: (???) Yes?
Stranger: Hmm, I've gotten your orders, it's stated here that you ordered hundreds of tarts.
Me: Huh? What tarts? I never..
Stranger: Aik, it's stated here that you ordered 100 pineapple tarts and 200 mango tarts.
Me: Where got? I'm only a teenager, I never order this kinda things man. Veh aunty.
Stranger: Oh, then there must have been some kind of mistake. Because you really ordered, are you Sakinah?
Me: Ya..
Stranger: Ok, then do you think some people must have pranked on you? Cos you ordered them.
Me: Oh then that's too bad I didn't. You wrong lah, sorry, bye-bye!
Stranger: Wait, so you never order lah? Oh I see.
Me: Of course not..
And then this guy suddenly burst and said, "Eh biol, I'm erwin lah".
WAH SO I REALLY SCREAMED, OKAY.
And there I was, fooled, but happy. It has been ages since I've heard from him. I feel guilty each time he did cos he pointed out that he's always the one making the effort to keep in touch with me. So thank you, because other than that, he filled me in about his life stories. And that means, "Oh, brother".
For real, each time he called, he always has a new story to tell. And in every story, there's always a new girl involved. And I sat there listening, thinking how typical of him. Despite that, he seemed convincing when he said, "Sakinah, I'm really serious about this one". Heh! *grins*
In fact, I'm actually very touched that a secondary school close guyfriend remembers me and calls occasionally(a little less than occasionally actually) to fill me in on his life stories. And everytime we caught up, we've always been the same. How we're still comfortable with each other though we've never spoken in long periods.
So he made my day. Just filling me in about his life, his dilemma between education and NS, and the usual things.
Thank you (:
p/s: FAVIAN IS IN MY SEMINAR GROUP UNDER ME. OK, LET'S ALL LAUGH! [only for bukitviewans, ha!!]. AWESOME SHIT! (: BECAUSE SERIOUSLY, WHAT ARE THE ODDS? THERE ARE 600 PARTICIPANTS. EXCITED EXCITED!
No comments:
Post a Comment