Something inexplicable happened. SR and I clicked so well today *guffaws* It was really hysterical because I started calling him, "ey, buddy!" and then, burst out laughing after that. And we certainly had something in common to diss about. Hint: It's Tuesday.
Yup, the usual Get-Those-Hotdogs-While-Stocks-Last mini competition within the school itself. But the truth is, the stocks are always short-lived, something to be pissed about if you've been here for 3 months ever since the cafe landed up here for good(looking at the overpopulation situation) and still hasn't purchased as much as some people do. Usual case is, by 5 pm, people turned to hungry ghosts. Besides, long sluggish queues are turn-offs. And then at 3 pm, the food are almost gone.
So who ate all our food. Ah. You all did(don't lie!).
Haha!
Alright, bio's lecture test this friday.
Friendly's tomorrow.
And today's simply insane. I should stop bellowing like I always do.
What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment