So here I am, finally been through quite a week there. I just came back, half-awake, from the amazing race's dry-run(the actual's day tomorrow), so my saturday's going to be burned as well. When 18 april's over(the school track and field meet), I can declare proudly that my role as one of the house exco's been fulfilled. And then I can continue focusing the other areas of my life.
Which, needless to say, include a major portion of the A levels (and if you ask me, my ct results ain't near fantastic).
And then, there's rugby competition coming up, and if we're lucky enough, there might be some touch carnivals before we step down. And if I'm lucky to be in SLO, my holidays(+ weeks before that) will be burned as well.
So that's it people. This is it. It's going to be crucial from now onwards. I'm fully aware of that. Teachers have been pressurising me, doing their usual reverse psychology this whole week. Ms Lina's been targeting me, occasionally giving me her usual remarks about my performance this year. Ms Ng's been having the "pls study HARDERRRRR Skeen" aura for bio I've been so afraid to be casual with her anymore, she talked to me the other time and said I needed to build up my bio contents at my fingertips, and mdm lin's aware of my performance, blah.
Been fighting sleepiness in classes, fighting all forms of distractions, been trying to make the right decisions now.
It will determine the future.
I'm gonna get my afternoon nap now, been missing alot of sleep. Tomorrow's going to be a tiring day.
I can do this, yes, I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment