Contact's fun(at your own risks, that is)! Though it needs time to revert to the continuous backings in Touch from getting smothered and continue passing the ball to your other players in contact. It needs alot of getting use to since both are two completely different games.
Yes, so I'm subjected to more injuries, mud and more mud. I CANNOT CRANE MY NECK NOW, KAY. So, I'm robotic now.
So yesterday was a disaster. I woke up in the morning to find rashes on me. Like, meow. I even tried sleeping to make them go away till at night when I realised I need proper medication. And that sarcastic old doctor charged me 49 bucks for them all.
As much as how mud-filled I was on friday, I doubt that I'm allergic to mud that rashes will have to follow. It must be something I ate at deirdre's(sidenote: eunice's going to australia to study!) or some unknowns I'm allergic to that I'm unaware of.
Rashes make you feel that you expand a few milimetres in diameter when the skin pops out resulting you to feel very heaty. Gah. I'm hot. (and sangi will try to convince as much as possible that I'm NOT).
My dad was so funny the other time when I just came back home and he said, "nah. your present". I was thrilled, hearing the sound of plastic bag. And after peeking inside, all I saw were boxes of tissue paper. And he claimed that I am highly capable of finishing boxes within a short time. Now, that's what happens when your nose is like a running tap water.
So all in all, I'm a sick 18 year old female who doesn't bother to do anything about it(and shit, is this what this entry's all about? i'm such a gnirob).
No comments:
Post a Comment