Tuesday, March 27, 2007

IT WILL ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER.

It's funny that for the first time ever, I don't carry guilt with me when I got back my results. It's because I really gave my best(honest). And there's nothing to feel bad, depressed or sad about. I'm cool. I am really moving forward, although the rate ought to be a little faster, but bottomline is, I made a progress.

It's alright if it my hard work isn't reflected as it should be, or how I thought it would(though the umpteen times people try to make the statement "you reap what you sow" believable), but I'll make sure it does sometime soon. I hope.

We finally completed the petition that me, khal and shar(aiman too) have been working on. I hope there will be an overwhelming response. It will really feel good when you do a huge favour for someone in need.

As soon as khal and I finished pointing and giggling as MR CAMERON YAW abruptly came into our sight at the bus interchange, he said, "Get your ______ altered" Wah, bloody hell man. He can be very muttthuusamycal though he rescued me from a coming lecture by MR CHUA POH TECK regarding my appearance. How could I not have something against that? Because never once in my life I was stopped for inappropriate appearance. OINK OINK LAH!

KLndoAHfjddsJSo, man. And when I collected my pass on Monday, there was the initials SS next to my name as I scanned for it. Go figure what that stands for -guffaws-

I.Am.Not.Proud.Of.That.

And why is it that I always bump into people when I'm on my way home? Like how I took 105 with MR YAW for example.

Mr Yaw: You live in Clementi?
Me: Naw.
Mr Yaw: It's ok if your not telling me where you live, I can check out the school's student data. I can know which block you live in, what level blabla. *toothy grin*
Me: OH CMON, it's not like your gonna hunt me down or something
Mr Yaw: -takes out his huge piece of electronic gadget-
Me: I have MINE TOO -takes out mp3-
Mr Yaw: Hey, I used to have that. Anyway, look, I'm watching Constantine *toothy grin*
Me: That's a nice movie, I watched that. Yes I know, mine's nothing compared to yours.
Mr Yaw: *toothy grin*

No comments: