- "Yes, your blog has proper paragraphing too, just like the ones between the verses of the song lyrics."
- "Only post stupid songs only."
- "Why never update anymore?"
- "It's dead"
Yes, sure it is. Just like my O level year, I made a deal to undergo a hiatus(but of course I didn't quite achieve that). There's always time for quick updates.
Believe it or not, today's the beginning of the week and I'm beat already. Played touch against some boys just now to prepare us for Navy(all the way at Changi, pah) this sat. And I've piles of work to do accumulated from last week. I'm gonna be dead meat soon. Gotta start work.
Ok, quick updates, quick updates. Basically, I hated Mr Yaw last week for making the minority of us to run beyond the 3rd lane, pah. And I had extra trgs and more activities. I barely had rests last week and the whole week's been terrible. Was late to school on Monday. Jingy tempted me to climb over the fence again but I just abhore bruises and cuts I know I'll receive(learnt from previous experiences) so I decided to barge in late for the fifth time and having to give a blank face to the principal when she pointed out how messy my hair was -.- Also had OG dinner sometime during the week. Had Mass bbq on Friday night and it was really stress-relieving for me. Chilled out with kris & yiting after the entire event for drinks. Went Love Fiesta on Sat with the monkeys(: There's like an INFLUX OF PJC PEOPLE, I swear.
Mr Tham was being his humourous self during math lecture today. I finally found out why he gave me "Old Turkey" as a nickname ever since last year. What a chap(: And Mr Hou still calls me Sikin/Shikin for God knows why. I begin to wonder if he ever scans the top section of my tests and exam papers for my name.
Ms Nura called out for ogls & the councillors this morning after assembly for a couple of upsetting pieces of news. Ok, maybe this shouldn't be a laughing matter, Martin & I tried to supress our laughter, but the big school dustbin that costs 400 bucks caught fire last friday because of the mass bbq and there were holes everywhere and the green turned black and it looked pretty much.. destroyed.
And finally! My hands on this book!
AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH A SONG.
BUILD ME UP BUTTERCUP, BABY (:
Now, that's what I call uplifting.
cos i totally need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment