I'm half dead typing this.
Can I say that talking to Khalilah is also making me more auntie(apart from utter craziness)? Even ais demands the real Skeen to come back since I talk more auntie =/
But we reminisced quite a bit, like taking a leap through time back to O1. Gossiped about Hajis(I hope I won't be seeing him with that grin on his face and die throughout more malay classes) and everything else under the Sun. LOVE YOU KHALILAH DEARRRRRRRRR, you makcik-girl (:
I forgot what I did on Monday(i think it was another shopping today), eff it, I think there's something wrong with my hair cos it's not showing any shades of grey but I think I'm turning much older since I forgot things so easily =/
Can I say that talking to Khalilah is also making me more auntie(apart from utter craziness)? Even ais demands the real Skeen to come back since I talk more auntie =/
But we reminisced quite a bit, like taking a leap through time back to O1. Gossiped about Hajis(I hope I won't be seeing him with that grin on his face and die throughout more malay classes) and everything else under the Sun. LOVE YOU KHALILAH DEARRRRRRRRR, you makcik-girl (:
I forgot what I did on Monday(i think it was another shopping today), eff it, I think there's something wrong with my hair cos it's not showing any shades of grey but I think I'm turning much older since I forgot things so easily =/
But on Tuesday - Out with usual peeps(sr, kk, aiman) to study at macs.
What can I say? Was never productive when one's busy flipping through Baby Blues comic(But I found myself laughing in front of that thick comic book a couple of hours ago, ha!) and the other's just being his usual self by saying "Fuck off" using my phone to someone we mistook for Xiao Ting. And Aiman's just being himself(read between the lines).
Then, me and Aiman(otherwise known as the-two-who-desperately-want-to-remove-anything- that-bulges-out-and-droops-down) went jogging around je. It was good considering I took a break from all forms of vigorous activities or physical conditioning for a week. Met with a dead bird while we were on my way home. Ahahahhahaaaaaaaaa, I think Aiman's just a good jogging partner just that don't stop boy, you'll lose your breathing momentum. And Gabbiy, are you reading this? Aiman & I think that we begin to sound like you. So whiny, with slurred speech that apparently sound pretty cool(: But dammit, now everybody thinks I talk weird and with a little of auntie-ism, oh disaster.
And Wednesday, I've training! You'll probably go, "Oh PATHETIC!" when you hear this, but yes, only 4 people turned up. Yes, pathetic you might say but I've to completely disagree cos we had a hell of a time. Just PeiLing, Shum, Sam and me(: Did 100 pumpings and crunches each, running and ball drills. Was funfunfnufnufnufnuffn. (: But I'm still fat after that cos I can't stop myself from eating. Oh, just kill me.
And Shum baby, don't be afraid to show your tummy cos I've mine too you'll LOSE your eyeballs if you see it(if I don't try to exhale without people noticing).
Aye, but I'm afraid our primary goal would be: Getting rid of tummies
OMG I don't know what I'm turning into.
And today Khal dragged me to go all the way to ICA to settle her passport issues along with Eva & Aiman when I'm all sick and having caught a cold. Had lunch and window-shopped(: Then me and Eva went off for another of Monyets dinner(miss them alot). Ate desert(:
The OGL namelist was out a few days ago. Ha, so I'm in Philby and I was SO ECSTATIC that I'm with AnakPakAlang(Fauziah), Bing Rong, Kristine(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((((((((: ) and a couple of others from Darwin whom I've worked with during OrientationTwo '06. Oooo, gonna be fun, fun, fun!
(:
And guess guess who I saw? MAHATHIR(:
"Oh, Sakinah? How are you man?" -pats on my shoulder-
"HAHAHHAHAHHA I'm ok! OMG! I heard you're in NURSING! AHHAHAHAHA"
[don't ask why that's funny]
"Eh, your voice changed man!" -sniggers at the background-
Seriously, I DON'T THINK SO. (:
Friend 1: I want to experience some chemistry with someone.
Friend 2: What you want! Fireworks ah!?
(:
p/s And oh Happy Belated my dear JINGY!! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH YOU KNOWWWWW YOU III WON'T FORGET THE TIME WE SPENT! LOVESSSSS (:
pp/s And AIMAN & KOHKIAT, thanks for making that video for the class, which were totally touching to all of us. Will ALWAYS miss 06S04. I'll post them up here once I know the url.
ppp/s I'm numb.
No comments:
Post a Comment