Saturday, November 18, 2006

I've been rummaging through my memory box all morning. From heartfelt sweet friendship cards, to funny nice class notes, to birthday cards(really sweet ones), to Christmas card from my dearest Eleanor(I miss you SO MUCH GIRL), other festive cards, and many many random cards and sweeeeeeeeeeeeet sweeeeeeeeeet cards. I love them all ((:

It's amazing how words can make you feel good inside.

And I found this, written by my dearest Aishah(I MISS YOU TERRIBLY SO PLEASE COME BACK SOON FROM CAMP!)

"If you keep forging ahead, you get where you are going. If you keep moving despite the odds and the obstacles, you win! And when you encounter hard times? Have faith that life gets easier once you get the hang of it. Experience teaches perspective; peace comes after pain; triumph follow defeat."

Last night I realised that there are just some things you have to let go of. Just like how easily my source of motivation will slip away from our dearest Mdm Juliana Ang. SR broke the news that she will be leaving the college soon. It's just sad when someone like her who genuinely guides us all through this difficult year can't do that anymore. It's sad for me, because she has always believed in what I do, and trusts me and makes me feel someone reliable in managing the class .. in helping her, encouraging me to the end of it all. The class will remember her always ((:

p/s LAST NIGHT WAS FANTASTICALLY GREAT ((:

No comments: