seriously farhan has nothing better to do lollol (((((((((((:
ok, my turn!
X_x Girl Confessions x_X
[X] I do wear make up
[X] When I walk by mirrors, I can't help but look (yup, even the least vainest person like me will)
[ ] I love pink.. (euukss)
[X] I have cried at a movie theater (eheh)
[X] I love chocolates (chocolates chase cramps away)
[X] Getting flowers still makes me smile (((((((((((((:
[X] I've wrecked a car (well, just the front part I guess. my bicycle knocked it by accident. i'm not guilty.)
[ ] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth
[X] I'd do anything for a guy
[X] I love cuddling ((((((((((((:
[X] Johnny Depp is sexy (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
[X] Gotten detention (duh, latecoming, like a million of times ever since sec sch)
[X] If I have to dress like a... to get your attention, then forget it buddy
[X] I love to laugh :))))))) you bett.
[X] I've flashed someone/some people (trust me, girls flash themselves, needn't someone else to do that)
[ ] I've skinny dipped
[X] I like Rock
[X] I like rap
[ ] I like Electronics/techno
[ ] I carry a purse everywhere
[/] I carry my cell phone at ALL times (that's a half cross since i carry my phone at all times without me knowing that is, LMAO)
[ ] I do own a spice girls CD
[ ] I also own a Britney Spears CD
[X] I play hard to get
[X] Boys are fun to tease (are you kidding me? they SO ARE)
[ ] Football is boring
[X] I love athletic boys (heh)
[X] I love rockers \m/
[ ] Hot guys are better then sweet guys
[X] Sweet guys are better than hot guys (((((((((((((((: trust me on this one.
[ ] I prefer "sweet hotty" guys.
[X] I've been called a tease
[X] Lip gloss is WAY better than lipstick
[ ] can't leave the house without makeup
[X] I'm a bitch. Deal with it.
[X] I play video games, even when there are other people around
[X] My friends are the best, and they're important to me
No comments:
Post a Comment