Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm back to being a busy student. Loads have to be settled before next friday, I have to come up with what to do for the class and rugby booth for the open house. Ah yes, I've taken the pink application forms and *jumps* hopefully, I'll be an OGL plus a SLO for next year's pre-u sem in 2007((:

It's gonna be exciting!

Training was really exhausting yesterday but it was real fun. Me and the other 5 had to go for photoshoot and I never knew photography could be really tedious. We had to scream "Rogues Whoosh" like a gazillion times to capture a high-spirited, sports team of rugby girls. And the best part was the stacking up of human bodies. And I had to be at the utmost bottom together with sam & jasmine. Yup, was in the middle so the weight's acting most on me. Woots, I've painful hips now.

So my skills's kinda rusty again. I'm gonna go for a long-distance jog one of these days, if time allows me to((:

Okok, for the sake of the college, PJC OPEN HOUSE WILL BE ON 20TH OCTOBER 2006, FRIDAY. Do come down! ((:

So today will be another one long day. Some career talks and it'll take practically half of the day. ((:

Can't wait. Pioneer Amplified, more trainings(adrenaline rush), CIP at botanics garden(what a bummer), and everything else. ((((:

So long.

No comments: