Sunday, September 03, 2006

ohgosh. what's with the disappearing act on the previous post? gahh, just scroll down, it'll reappear.

anyway, just felt like doing this. some crappy stuff that might not make sense at all. ha.

ok, all you've got to do is to set your music player to shuffle mode and let the next song title be the answer to every subsequent question below:

How am I feeling today?
the day you went away - m2m

Will I get far in life?
a decade under the influence - taking back sunday

How do my friends see me?
gone so young- amber pacific

Where will I get married?
let me love you - mario

What is my best friend's theme song?
stricken - disturbed

What is the story of my life?
i want you to want me - letters to cleo

What is/was high school like?
hey there delilah - plain white t's

How can I get ahead in life?
st. anger - metallica

What is the best thing about me?
rich girl - gwen stefani

What is today going to be like?
wonderful tonight - eric clapton

What is in store for this weekend?
simple starving to be safe - daphne loves derby

What song describes my parent(s)?
listening - the used

To describe my grandparents?
sing for absolution - muse

How is my life going?
reptillia - the strokes

How does the world see me?
we don't hide the face - a dead letter promise

Will I have a happy life?
gone - kelly clarkson

What do my friends really think of me?
meet me in the bathroom - the strokes

Do people secretly lust after me?
existentialism on prom night - straylight run

How can I make myself happy?
buried myself alive - the used

What should I do with my life?
i feel so - boxcar racer

Will I ever have children?
baby just say goodnight - the click 5


That was funny. Freaky funny.

Ahh, stomach cramps please go away.

No comments: