The interview with Dr. Tin was really terrible. His points were rather incoherent and I had a hard time organising things in my head before I jot down a few pointers. And it continued to go downhill because he wasn't exactly answering to my questions. It seemed as though he wants us to shift our focus. That, would be the last thing we would want to do.
Me and the rest of the teammates had fun snooping around the CCK polyclinic until this damn twerp came up to us and made Koh Kiat delete the photos we took. I don't like your cisco guard uniform.
Anyone in the right mind wouldn't suddenly think that we're in the middle of a jungle, but I'm afraid ANGELINE did sense the jungle vibes while we had our PW meeting. If you hadn't realised, there's this advertisement that kept playing all over at Macs that sounded a little jungle-like. Angeline thinks that some native person was blowing a destroyed horn. HAHA.
Angel : *turns head slowly at me* **stops playing with straw**
Did you hear that?(with a slight note of apprehension)
Me : -laughs- HELLO, that's the freakin' ad la!
This girl musn't have gone to Macs in a very long time. Ha, anyway Angel and me had dinner after tuition. I didn't know we can click so well since she isn't a very close classmate of mine. Ha. Indeed, the PW mates had fun playing doctor&patients today. Naw, you wouldn't want to see me in that Hello-I'm-Your-Friendly-Pharmacist-How-May-I-Help-You? look.
Days are growing longer. Shorter nights. But sweet dreams. I wonder why (:
Ok, randomness. Come to think of it, what my friend said was true. My phone's the first ever coloured model invented(ok amongst the Nokias). And I'm proud of the fact that I'm still using it. Cheers to 6610!!
Yep, a very worn-out Nokia 6610.
all my life - kci & jojo
why laaa skeen. i've been listening to nice old-school songs. ha, will definitely make you feel fuzzy inside, this song.
(:
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment