I need sips of coffee.
I'm still feeling giddy and tired after sleeping(i accidentally fell asleep while resting). This is the worst feeling ever. I woke up and suddenly this feeling of emptiness came. Bahh. Like a sense of loss or something. Well, the feeling's gradually fading away. I must be overworking already that all parts of me are affected. And worse with the fear of exams and everything.
I didn't know why I chose the social grace & etiquette skills workshop over emotional intelligence workshop. And regarding the career talks, I'm pretty sure of my choice.
Media & Tourism.
I might consider. Seriously, do I even look like someone who would major in the medical field?
SHAO RONG = ANTI HALAH FOOD
And yes, let's go and get chilli SOURCE.
Koh Kiat will get the water source, Aiman will be the source of utensils, and I'll provide eggs.
Gosh, such a nuisance. He doesn't even know how to spell those properly :D
COOKING WAS FUN(: Our Milo pancakes were nice, REALLY! I didn't know the boys in my class are better cooks than me. I was already so afraid of the oil jumping out of the tin cans and SR simply said ,"Not pain la, only very small only". Our omelette was good, basically everything was edible(: I can so foretell myself as a tai-tai in future if I'm not domestically-inclined enough.
Alright this is it. My weekends will be intensive studying. Yes, SKEEN, you can do this!
I won't let it surface again. I'll know what to do if it does.
No comments:
Post a Comment