So I'm left with the studying part. Oh man.
I'm so glad the Sisterhood of the Travelling Diary is in my hands now. After this week, it's Hana's turn so I'll pass it to her when I come for her school's play(she's directing it!). I'm so proud of her!
I guess I'll be free on Wednesdays and Fridays from now onwards since I heard there won't be CCAs until the Promos(ahhh!). Teacher's Day is coming. Koh Kiat and me deliberately scheduled our PW consultation on Friday night since we know she'll make us stay back after the celebrations. So yes, now I can go back to BV! (=
To Hana : Girl, I know the pressure's on you and everything, but you ARE the director and I KNOW you'll do a fabulous job on it(: Don't worry, I'll be supporting you all the way! Miss ya loads.
To Eva : There's only one thing for me to say, never ever let people step on your head alright? You make me feel special because you know you can turn to me when things aren't right. For now, let's just be strong and we know we have each other, pain is temporary (:
To Syiqin : I MISS YOU SO SO MUCH!!
the ice-cream man's BACK!(:
ZINGERS -> MUTATED CHICKENS? YIKES.
No comments:
Post a Comment